Sanborn Map

The Warehouses on White have a dynamic history. This set of three buildings was originally built as storage for the Carhart Factory in 1888.

Edward Fewell, Sr. bought it when the Carhart Factory went out of business and operated the Edward Fewell Cotton Factory out of the buildings. In more recent years, these three warehouses sat empty.

Each of the businesses at The Warehouses on White is pleased to be a part of the revitalization of downtown and the preservation of such an important historic building. 

Meet Our Ghosts